Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: CAM18347
What you’ll be doing
The successful applicant will complete 6 months of accredited training in BRACE at Mona Vale Hospital.
BRACE is a multi-disciplinary geriatric outreach team with a strong focus on hospital avoidance. Clinicians provide a timely response for frail elderly people living in the community and in aged care facilities who are experiencing an acute medical, functional, or cognitive decline.
- Qualifications and experience commensurate with the Essential Requirements for the role
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team in the planning, delivery and coordination of patient care.
- High level communication skills, including the ability to convey, and adapt verbal and written information to a clinical and non-clinical audience
- Demonstrated good organisational and time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement, patient safety and risk management.
- Demonstrated high level independent clinical skills and judgement, with the ability to make sound decisions and problem solve with an awareness of limitations and ability to learn independently and modify behaviour accordingly.
- Previous experience in and willingness to deliver undergraduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
- Demonstrated interest and commitment to further education and practice in Geriatrics
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Tayia Yeates on [email protected]