Opportunity for a sea/tree change in the beautiful Northern Rivers.
The Eltham Hotel is an iconic 120 year old pub nestled in the hills between Lismore and Byron Bay. Our busy kitchen is currently expanding and is now looking for chefs of all levels to join our talented team!
We are currently looking for a hardworking, driven chef who prides themselves on their organisational and leadership skills, this is a great time to start training and work towards your personal goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible roster with a possibility of day/night shifts or 4 days on 3 days off!
- Exposure to working directly with local farmers and seasonal produce
- Food & wage cost training, forecasting & development plans
- Competitive salary
- Monthly appraisals
- Be part of an expanding group with new ventures always in the works
- Monthly pop ups featuring some of the best chefs Australia wide
- Wood fire cooking
This is a rare chance to work in a historic venue in the heart of the Byron hinterland, with live music, trivia and pool competitions every week, you’ll soon find yourself wanting to spend your days off here enjoying yourself.
If all the above sounds right up your alley and you would like to expand your food knowledge and grow your interpersonal skills in our dynamic kitchen environment then please apply directly to the job with your resume and cover letter or alternatively send your resume through to [email protected]