Job Posting End Date
June 23, 2023
At Fulton Hogan we’re passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It’s why we’ve created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver “Good Work” each day. You’ll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us and you’ll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
A career defining opportunity has now presented for a passionate, committed and experienced Contract Construction Manager, to be based in Eight Mile Plains (Brisbane). In this position, you will lead various civil projects within our Infrastructure Services business, based in Queensland. You will manage the full project lifecycle, and projects to the value of $20 million. You will demonstrate strong leadership and REAL values, by ensuring that your team delivers to the program living safely, and are motivated to reach their maximum potential.
As a valued employee you will be rewarded by:
- A competitive salary package
- An opportunity for career growth & development
- Support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- Be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
- Travel opportunities Nationally, when required
- Strong demonstrated greenfield and brownfield Civil Works Project Management and Leadership experience with a Safety first approach;
- A successful track record of delivering safe construction projects on time and on budget;
- An innate ability to harness and nurture internal and external stakeholder relationships, and work collaboratively within a complex and diverse environment;
- A solid performer, with professional acumen and exceptional communication skills;
- The ability to drive and motivate team and project performance delivery;
- Sound influencing, negotiation and resilience skills;
- Relevant Engineering or Project Management Qualification.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply