Delivery Driver – Confidential Records
- Above award hourly rates + Super + Employee Benefits
- Immediate start available to the right candidate
- Paid driver training MR/HR/HC
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to work for a leader within the Records Management industry, want to make a difference and own what you do, we are looking for you to join our team!
You will be responsible for ensuring an efficient service is provided to our clients in order to meet client needs and demands of the business.
About The Role
As a member of the Grace Records Management team, you will be responsible for securely delivering confidential records to various locations while upholding the highest standards of professionalism and discretion.
- Safely and confidentially transport sensitive records, documents, and files to designated locations.
- Adhere to strict security protocols and maintain confidentiality throughout the delivery process.
- Organise and prioritize deliveries based on established schedules and routes.
- Ensure accurate validations for all deliveries.
- Handle records with care to prevent damage or loss during transportation.
- Maintain a professional demeanour and excellent customer service while interacting with clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate delivery logistics and address any concerns or issues.
- Perform routine vehicle inspections and report any maintenance needs or safety concerns.
- Uphold traffic laws and regulations to ensure the safety of yourself and others on the road.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Minimum Car Licence, MR licence preferred but not essential
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information securely.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to relate well to others
- Be hard working and reliable.
- Work well under pressure and be a good team player.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage time efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate delivery of records.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions diligently.
- Ability to pass Police background checks.
- Physically fit and capable of lifting and moving boxes and packages.
Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
What’s In It For You?
- Above award rates with overtime and superannuation.
- Company supplied uniform and PPE
- The opportunity of career advancement through mentoring and our formal Skills Path development program
- A fantastic employee reward and recognition program, as well as market leading/generous employee benefits including a free Perkbox membership, company paid personal development, access to our confidential EAP wellness program, discount financial products, novated lease salary sacrifice and much more
- The opportunity to work with a great team in a dynamic fast paced environment
To know more about the exciting employee benefits at Grace, copy this URL: www.grace.com.au/careers
About Grace Group
The Grace Group comprises of the Grace Removals, Grace Information Management; Grace Business Services, Grace Mobility Services, Grace Fine Art and Smartbox (Grace Self-Storage). We are leaders in the removals, storage and information management sector, and are considered Australasia’s largest independently owned company in our field. With over 60 branches across Australia and New Zealand, and an extensive global partner network, we have a reputation for quality and service excellence.