With more than 1,000 employees, $1+ billion in sales and a footprint in 13 countries around the world, Vantage is driven by an intense focus on our customers, providing a broad portfolio of customized solutions, formulations and ingredients that are tailored to meet their specific needs.
Vantage is structured in two divisions: Consumer Solutions is focused on market segments where we have the right product portfolio and technical capabilities to win. Our Beauty & Personal Care and Food business units aim to be the customer’s partner of choice in delivering solutions, formulations and ingredients that best meet their needs. Performance Solutions encapsulates our Performance Materials and Oleo business units and is focused on select industrial applications where we offer differentiated solutions built on our foundational oleo chemistry.
Under the leadership of Steve Doktycz, a 27-year chemical industry and strategic development veteran, its tenured leadership team represents decades of industry experience coupled with entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for natural chemistries. Vantage is headquartered in the United States (Deerfield, IL, a Chicago suburb).
Since its inception in 2008, Vantage’s continued growth has been realized through a combination of focused commercial efforts, significant capital investment into our manufacturing assets, strategic entry into geographic markets and niche acquisitions to develop our leading portfolio of natural-based specialty ingredients.
Vantage™ is backed by H.I.G., a leading global alternative investment firm with $43 billion of equity capital under management with a focus on the small and midcap segments of the market, with a minority investment by The Jordan Company.
For more information: www.vantagegrp.com
Vantage is currently seeking high quality Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry , Data Science Business Majors, Economics Majors, Supply Chain Majors who will be graduating in the spring of 2023.
The successful candidates will participate in a structured 3-year rotation program that develops leaders who will drive the future of our organization. It’s a paid, full-time program for recent graduates with 0 or less than four years of professional work experience.
Key elements of the program are as follows:
- Demanding assignments in key functional areas with an expectation of an important contribution to the business from day one.
- Rotational assignments in various Vantage locations, designed to provide cross-functional experience in several disciplines including Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Logistics, Finance and Technical Service.
- A structured development plan and a dedicated mentor from the team.
- Training and development programs in the critical areas of communication, finance, leadership, and business strategy as well with external educational partners building a sustainable learning curricula.
- Exposure to key leaders/executives in the business.
- International experience and learning exchange with peers and other trainees across the world.
- Competitive terms and benefit packages.
Career opportunities will follow with hard work, the desire to learn, and the ability to develop productive working relationships. That’s why, following this Career development & Management trainee program, each trainee will be placed or offered with a full-time position leaving them poised to grow into a future leader in the Vantage world.
Upon arrival at Vantage, our Management Trainees will receive an orientation about Vantage, the program and our business model, once the orientation and onboarding is complete, Management Trainees will move into their assigned departments for on-the-job training, if in corporate departments (Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Transformation & Strategy). If in an operations department (Process Engineering, Manufacturing, R&D, Quality), following orientation, you will spend time learning to lead a diverse workgroup to safely and efficiently accomplish work assignments and goals that are in line with the company’s vision.
If you are looking to take your technical degree to the next level this may be your opportunity.
- Must graduate in the spring with a B.S. degree in, Chemical Engineering – Chemistry – Biochemistry – Data Science – Business Majors – Economics Majors – Supply Chain Majors
- Must be graduating with at least 3.0 grade point average.
- Experience in the chemical industry with exposure to large scale automated processes desirable.
- Outstanding interpersonal and team-work skills.
- Problem solving and communication skills
- COOP program (or) Internship experience in a chemical processing plant highly desirable.
- Must be open to relocation throughout the two-year program including possible abroad assignment.
- Possessing additional language skills other than English a plus.
- Must have a commitment with the program for either 30 or 36 months.
- Not accepting VISA students currently.