Partner One is a long-term investment group specialized in the acquisition and growth of successful software companies. In business for over 25 years, we own some of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world. Over 1200+ of the world’s largest corporations and governments rely on our software for their most critical operations and to safeguard their most valuable data. Partner One is looking for Private Equity Analyst. This is a full-time, permanent role.
PE Analyst will be a part of Mergers and Acquisition team and will be responsible for supporting activities related to search, evaluation, due diligence, and execution of acquisitions.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and the most recent university transcript.Responsibilities:
- Identify software businesses meeting our acquisition criteria and specific metrics.
- Develop and conduct prospecting campaigns through email and outbound calling.
- Perform preliminary evaluation of potential acquisitions that may include some level of business/financial due diligence and preliminary opportunities and risks assessment.
- Assist with maintaining a robust deals pipeline which should be updated on a regular basis as new targets are added and as new information becomes available on the targets.
- Conduct industry and market research to understand industry trends and identify new opportunities.
- Review investment presentations, take a large amount of data and analysis and convert into a concise presentation.
- Collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional teams for data requests, information sharing, due diligence, project team meetings and deal execution.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity or Management Consulting
- Demonstrated strong academic performance at a top-tier institution
- Undergraduate degree in business viewed favorably
- Maturity and presence to interact with C-level executives
- Self-starter with strong sales and communication skills
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health and dental benefits
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Small teams, where personal development is highly valued