Sales Executive / Insurance Account Broker
Our client RBA Commercial Insurance is a specialist Insurance Broker, offering clients a reliable, personal and professional service by arranging the most comprehensive and competitive insurance available. Due to their continued success and growth, they have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a fantastic team.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team, in addition to good technical knowledge, it is equally important to have excellent client service skills and the ability to offer a high level of assistance. You will have good communication skills both verbal and written, the ability to work under pressure and the willingness to take on challenges, which will ultimately reward the company with business retention alongside new growth.
Knowledge & Experience:
It is essential that candidates have previous commercial insurance experience dealing with a variety of SME to Corporate products on a daily basis. Must have a minimum of CII or working towards it. A strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel would be considered essential. Previous use of the OPEN GI system would be advantageous. By applying for this position, you will have a passion for Insurance and looking for the next challenge in your career
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Dealing with a book of existing customers providing high service levels taking inbound calls and attending face-to-face meetings.
- Conducting mid-term adjustments, renewals and new business quotations on an SME to Corporate level.
- Managing inbound communications from clients and insurers, via telephone and email
- Compliance with FCA guidelines.
- Working closely with other Account Handlers and Executives.
- Cross selling where possible to existing clients and ensuring sales opportunities are realised.
- Ability to work to targets and KPI’s.
- Company Pension
- Staff Discount from our Builders Merchants Ready Mix concrete
Salary: Negotiable on Experience with uncapped commission bonus’s
Job Type: PAYE / Full-time
Working Hours: 40hrs Monday – Friday inclusive of a 30-minute lunch break
Location: HQ – B21 0AF