At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in sales, business development, online media, advertising or a marketing role.
- Experience in working with SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS platforms.
- Experience in technical or sales engineering in cloud, technology, computer science, or information systems.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-parties to deliver and manage implementation of solutions.
- Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Ability to identify key customer patterns to develop strategies for customer growth.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, and management skills.
About the job
In this role, you will act as an advisor to Google Cloud customers by enabling them to use Google Cloud products to achieve their business objectives. You will partner with customers to develop and execute organizational, programmatic, and technical strategies and plans to meet the business objectives and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand the use of Google Cloud products. You will execute complete tasks in identifying customer business objectives and setting business strategies for specific markets and customers in collaboration with internal partners based on research and understanding of the customer.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead the adoption of Google Cloud at organizations, drive and accelerate adoption of solutions and technologies, and help Google customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Work with Google Cloud and build a plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve the goals.
- Partner and collaborate with other customer-facing organizations in Google Cloud to develop successful account strategies that direct company resources.
- Identify business growth opportunities within the market/customer.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine and drive the business growth, potential of opportunities, and marketing efficiency, and investment to achieve customer business results.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.