Position Title: Class 5 Truck Driver
Location: Kore Logistics Calgary, AB
We are looking for talented dedicated Class 5 Truck drivers with exceptional customer service to join Kore Logistics.
- Start Time – 8:00 AM (Varies)
- Tuesday – Saturday
- Local Deliveries
- Everyday Home
- Open for hand bombing and Load securement.
- Ensure customer delivery is met in a timely, safe, and professional manner
- Reliable, flexible, punctual, and safe driving behaviors
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- A valid Class 5 License is required
- Clean 5 years Commercial driving abstract (no more than 3 demerits and 3 negative events).
- Must be willing to load/unload and be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules as well.
- Must be bondable and legally able to work in Canada
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry-leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year-round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Work with a company named “Canada’s Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2021” in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups, and women.