Who we are
As a Wesfarmers business, Coregas is the only Australian-owned gases company. We manufacture gases locally and distribute throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our compressed gases and cryogenic liquids are used for a huge range of applications including construction, healthcare, welding, research, food & beverages and clean energy.
Coregas’ vision is Changing Gases, Changing Lives. At Coregas, we help our customers achieve amazing things by delivering products, expertise and personal service second to none.
Our operation teams play an integral part in ensuring our products are delivered in full, on time, every time. Our Darra team is now looking for a self-motivated and customer-focused team player to assist us in achieving that goal!
What you will be doing
- Multi-drop deliveries to customer sites
- Providing exceptional customer service and representing the Coregas brand
- Safely loading and unloading of gas cylinders including some heavy manual handling for customer orders
- General manual handling and maintenance
- Maintaining a safe working environment
What we need from you
- HR/MR Truck Licence is preferable
- Bulk dangerous goods license would be advantageous
- Commitment to working safely, being accountable, acting ethically, and treating everyone with respect.
- Capacity to perform a physically demanding job
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Computer literacy
- Experience in a similar role
What we can offer you:
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and career progression opportunities
- Competitive wages & benefits plus overtime and bonus
- Opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Share Plan, Recognition Awards and Education Assistance
- Access to attractive discount offers from our partners on insurance, new car purchases, computers and private health insurance
- We can consider those who need sponsorship with visa requirements
Want to know more?
Visit our website at www.coregas.com.au to learn more about us and how we serve our customers.
How do I join the team?
Coregas promotes and adheres to the policies and practices of diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQIA+ community and people living with disability.