As a Driver working in our Stansted Service Delivery team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our catering and goods arrive with our airline clients on time, in line with various scheduling requirements. You’ll support us with loading the airline bar and catering equipment onto our HGV vehicles.
What’s in it for you:
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner on site
- Free tea and coffee whilst on shift
- £60 towards both, dental and optical cover through our Simply Health Cash Plan
- £150 if you Refer a Friend
- Discounted gym membership at over 2000 gyms nationwide
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Opportunity to enhance your learning through our in-house apprenticeship programme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which offers counseling and advice on a wide variety of issues, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Pension scheme and life cover
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to do a lot of lifting, bending, and stretching. The Drivers Mate will also require you to liaise with cabin crew from a variety of airlines we serve, to facilitate the transfer of catering equipment to and from the vehicle. Occasionally, you will be required to conduct small vehicle runs with uplifts or additional stock.
What you’ll have:
- Full UK Driving license with less than 6 points
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- You must enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-moving environment where deadlines are tight to ensure that flights depart on time
- Basic numeracy and checking skills
As the global caterer of choice, dnata catering provides inflight catering to the world’s leading airlines. When serving these customers, we’re also serving their customers and leaving a lasting impression on their travel experience. That’s why our mission is to deliver the promises our customers make. We offer a comprehensive range of Inflight Catering, Onboard Retail and Logistics services across all of the UK’s major and regional airports.