Base Salary Package: $142,410 per annum + Vehicle + Superannuation
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 in pre-tax earnings
- 2022 winner – Excellence in Large Business
- A supportive team environment
About the role:
In this role you will enable Warrigal to achieve its vision for older people by effectively supporting the organisation’s service system locations to be viable and sustainable businesses.
You will support the ELSIC to deliver the key result targets in the Warrigal Balanced Scorecard as set by the Board approved annual budget, assist the managers to deliver the Business Efficiency and Care Service Efficiency Programs, and enable Service Managers to successfully fulfill their roles and meet their operational targets.
To be successful you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, management, accounting, systems or other related disciplines.
- Demonstrated success in delivering business related results in a values based human service environment.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing the inherent tensions between a commercial business strategies in a customer centric context.
- Exceptional relationship management skills that develop high levels of internal cross functional engagement and agreement.
- Adept experience in change management, quality care business systems and implementation of customer driven business outcomes.
- Capacity to implement new models of focus and reporting in a complex operating environment.
Benefits to you:
- Competitive pay and NFP salary packaging including up to $15,900 in pre-tax earnings plus $2,650 to contribute towards entertainment benefits each FBT year Click here to find out more
- Commitment to on-going professional and career development opportunities
- Career break schemes, purchased leave and Fitness Passport
- An intentional workplace culture, working with inspiring people who have passion and heart
Our workplace culture, what we call ‘The Warrigal Way’, is very important to us. We have a very approachable and supportive team, whether it’s our executive leaders, managers, or any one of our care home staff or volunteers, we support each other to bring the best possible outcomes for our residents and customers. We believe older people should have the opportunity to be themselves, be happy, connected and live great lives. Providing outstanding support and services for older people, that’s our story.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people, workers of all abilities, ages and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply and join our community.
Interested? Apply now!
For more information please contact Craig Smith on [email protected]
Successful candidates may be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks, pre-employment medical and a National Criminal History Check/NDIS Worker Screening Check.