Job Type: Full-time Side Lifter Operator: Full training given on our Sidelifter trailers.
Salary: You could take home £740 a week after tax as we offer an annual salary between £48,000-£55,000 (with the opportunity to earn more with weekend work on offer).
Why join us?
With a variety of roles based across the UK, we are always looking for people who are passionate about helping customers as we are. We are looking for reliable drivers who are flexible, prepared to work hard and take pride in their work. Work consists of collecting shipping containers from various container bases and ports for delivery to our customer base. As an ambassador for Containerlift, you’ll play a vital role; representing Containerlift face-to-face with our customers, as well as on the highways and byways of the UK, Europe, and beyond.
- New HGV drivers joining the business receive a retention bonus after the qualifying period, adding a potential of up to 4% to the annual salary.
- Nightly and daily allowances, with a variety of shift patterns, as well as work local to your home location.
- A new fleet of truck units on the road, with microwave and fridge on board.
- Full holiday pay and performance related bonuses.
- Pension scheme.
- Free company uniform.
- Up to £500 driver referral bonus.
- Paid driver CPC training.
- Personal protective equipment is provided or required.
- Experienced HGV class 1, C+E Drivers
- Positive attitude
- Health and safety conscious
- Experience with hydraulic equipment is an advantage
If you feel you meet the above criteria for this HGV 1, C+E Drivers vacancy feel free to contact David Heys at 07825051319 or Tomasz at 07825051336 by phone between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm or email anytime at [email protected] [email protected]
If you want to be part of our team, please get in touch now. This could be the opportunity you are looking for to suit your lifestyle and progress your career.