- Experience selling Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software.
- Experience working in a board-room environment while providing advice to management.
- Experience with prospects/customers within the retail industry.
- Experience with large, complex commercial and legal business agreements, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
- Ability to work with Sales Engineers and customer Technical Leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with strategic customers to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions.
- Lead and manage entire business cycles and present agreements to CEOs and C-level executives.
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business, including Google Partners to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Manage complex global accounts with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for business activities.
- Act as a trusted advisor and add value by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.