Napa Rose Restaurant General Manager
The Napa Rose General Manager is a position that influences, teaches and motivates a leadership team and Cast at The Grand Californian Hotel and Spa’s Signature Dining restaurant, Napa Rose. You will ensure the development of leaders and Cast, provide an organized & safe operation, promote a positive Guest experience, increase Cast engagement and safeguard our brand. You will provide additional capacity to the Culinary Director through assistance with project management while supporting the team efforts to improve the delivery of Disney Service Standards. You will recognize/coach Cast behaviors; and manage the business through Key Business Drivers. You will work closely with the Culinary Director of Signature Dining in advancing the excellent reputation of Napa Rose and the pursuit of the Forbes Four Star Award.
You will report to the General Manager of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa.
- Oversee entire restaurant operations including staffing, non-food supplies, and ordering.
- Work with Executive Chef on menu creation and wine offerings.
- Oversee budgets, labor management, and contribute to the preparation of the annual operating, 5-year, and capital plans.
- Motivate, educate, train and inspire an exceptional team of cast members.
- Develop a strategy-oriented operating plan focused on innovation and continuous improvements.
- Promote enhanced financial, Guest, and Cast results for your area with efficiency and optimization.
Basic Qualifications/You Will Have
- Minimum 5 years of General Manager or Restaurant Manager experience.
- In-touch with industry standards and trends.
- Experience leading collaboration with both front and back of house teams.
- High Level of Wine Knowledge
- 10 years of experience with at least 5 years’ experience at a singular location.
- Michelin Star and/or Forbes background
- Experience with Food Cost & Inventory Management, Menu Planning, Inventory Management, Culinary Food & Safety Protocols.
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s Degree or Higher in Management, Hospitality Management, or Culinary Arts
The hiring range for this position in California is $131,700.00 to $214,000.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.