Clinic: Advance Rehabilitation
Position: Physical TherapistLocation: Brunswick, Georgia
Minimum Experience: New grads are welcome to apply!
Employment Type: Full-Time
Perk: Therapist Incentive Bonuses
We Are Seeking:
Advance Rehabilitation Physical Therapy is seeking an immediate hire for a Physical Therapist for our fun and family-friendly outpatient clinic in Brunswick, Georgia.
- Therapist incentive bonuses!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including 401k, health, dental, generous Paid Time Off, and more
- Continuing education
- New graduate mentoring and onboarding
- Multiple opportunities for professional development, specialization, and leadership
- Corporate discount plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Family-friendly work environment
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy Program, new graduates are welcome to apply
- Current state of Georgia license, CPR certification
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Determination to emotionally invest and crush all of your work goals
About Advance Rehabilitation:
Advance Rehabilitation is a physical therapy practice that focuses on providing the highest quality rehabilitation services. We specialize in physical therapy, sports medicine, industrial rehabilitation, and athletic training. Our staff includes highly trained professionals that serve as a bridge between injury and recovery to help patients get back to pre-injury status as quickly as possible.Advance Rehabilitation’s mission is to provide the highest quality rehabilitation services in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner while providing excellence in customer service to our clients. Our core values serve as a foundation for all our efforts. Every activity in the organization should reflect these seven core values:
- Talent Development