Care Home: Roseside
Location: Liverpool (L27)
Contract type: Full-time, permanent
Rate: Up to £33.280 per annum.
About Exemplar Health Care:
We have over 20 years of experience providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 40 complex needs care homes in England.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centered care is the bedrock for maximizing independence, building everyday living skills, and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission, and values.
About Rose’s side:
Roseside will be a specialist care service that supports people living with complex and high acuity needs. The home will specialize in supporting adults with complex mental health needs, neuro disabilities, and physical disabilities over 32 beds.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Physiotherapist to lead the therapy services in Roseside, alongside an Occupational Therapist and Therapy Assistant. Together you will be developing personal-centered care pathways as part of individual rehabilitation for the service users. Your enthusiasm, warmth, and compassion are fundamental to helping our service users to feel respected, included, and cared for. Working with our team of specialist nurses and support workers you will be expected to contribute to integrated care planning with the aim of enabling our services users to reach their goals.
- Taking responsibility for a clinical caseload
- Carrying out assessments and reviews, (including neuro rehabilitation, gait analysis, and respiratory care) ensuring that service users receive appropriate treatment
- Using appropriate communication skills and tools to communicate with service users
- Monitoring, evaluating, and recording patient progress, modifying treatment plans as required
- Liaising with agencies including GPs, consultants, hospital staff, PCTs, and social services
- Liaising with the nursing team and care staff at the care home.
- Working as part of a team
- Delegation of therapy to the assistant therapist, activities co-ordinators and support workers
- Attend MDT meetings
- Be an advocate for therapy for the service user
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation in line with legal requirements
- Assisting with the training of other health care staff as required
- We expect that you will be a qualified physiotherapist, ideally from within the private sector however this is not essential.
- HCPC registered.
- Experience in tracheostomy, mental health, and neurological care would also be advantageous, however, full training is provided via our comprehensive induction.
- 25 days holiday + stats
- CPD-accredited leadership training
- Access to the apprenticeship levy for additional qualifications
- Exemplar rewards – childcare vouchers, retail discounts, and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Free car parking.
- Paid DBS
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive induction program
About Our Values:
At Exemplar Health Care, our FIRST values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues; our values are:
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging:
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve. We provide a workplace where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care, and a place of belonging.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like a good match for you, please apply online. If you have any specific questions please call us for an informal chat on 0l977630830. please note we only accept applications from U.K.-based Applicants.