Change lives starting with your own!
An excellent opportunity to further your career in primary health care!
- Base Salary: $73,632 – $97,383 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $92,566 – $119,281
- Full-Time, Part-Time Positions, Casual & Fixed Term Available
Working with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
- Accommodation support for Nurses who relocate from Interstate
About the role
AHP / RNs are responsible for providing a high quality and culturally safe comprehensive primary health care to clients accessing Congress Clinics in Alice Springs.
The positions work within a multidisciplinary team and are integral to ensuring cultural integrity and high standards of clinical care and client flow.
Positions will be based in 1 of the 4 Town Clinics.
Occasional weekend and public holiday shifts is an inherent requirement of the position.
Regular clinic hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
For more information on the positions please contact Senior Manager – Town Services, Claudia Griffiths on 0432 904 720.
- Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Suitable applicants will be contacted once a position becomes available.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.