Senior Marketing Manager – Business Engagement
Salary: Grade 8 (£44,414 – £52,841 p.a. depending upon experience)
This role will be based on the university campus, with scope for it to be undertaken in a hybrid manner. We are also open to discussing flexible working arrangements.
Developing mutually-beneficial relationships with business and external partners is critical for a world-class Business School. We support and collaborate with private and public sector organisations regionally, nationally and internationally. They can help enhance our student experience and research impact and help build the reputation of the Business School. Through our programme of Executive Education, we also offer a wide range of development and professional learning opportunities.
As Senior Marketing Manager for Business Engagement you will be responsible for developing and leading the marketing strategies that drive collaboration with industry and external partners, as well as recruit businesses to our range of educational programmes and courses for industry professionals.
You will lead, develop and deliver marketing communications and campaigns focused on both long-term brand building and lead generation campaigns, ensuring we are building our reputation as a leading Business School and meeting our short term recruitment demands.
You will also lead on our School’s external communications strategy, working through a matrix management model with senior Business School stakeholders to ensure the development of impactful content and consistency of messaging and brand across our external communications channels.
Working as part of the wider marketing services team you will have direct responsibility for a small marketing team as well as providing leadership to other areas responsible for delivering business engagement activity.
What we offer in return
- 26 days holiday plus 16 Bank Holidays/days that the University is closed by custom (including Christmas) – that’s 42 days a year!
- Generous pension scheme – the University contributes 21.6% of salary
- Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, with a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
- Personal Development: Access to courses run by our Organisational Development & Professional Learning team, and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies and much more.
- Access to on-site childcare, shopping discounts and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Peter Macdonald, Head of Marketing – Business Engagement
Email: [email protected]
- Candidate Brief