Leidos is seeking a Sr. Management Analyst Consulting Employee to lead and support our customer in development and oversight of strategic and programmatic plans, policies, and processes. This oversight enables the implementation of the IC ITE strategy that enhances mission IT services, enterprise IT services, and business IT services. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
Responsibilities and tasks may include some or all of the following:
- Execute task management responsibilities for the organization.
- Task, coordinate, technical edit, and standardize formats for taskings across all types of documentation formats (papers, forms, briefings, etc).
- Coordinate actions with multiple senior government officials.
- Work independently to plan activities and close out tasks
- Develop schedules and plans and identify issues.
- Manage competing priorities of multiple taskings
- Support business process improvements and customer management reporting.
- Implement improvements and efficiencies in business processes.
Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Active TS/SCI Polygraph clearance also required.
- Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities. Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress. Certifications: PMP, DAWIA Level III, or COTR Level 3.
Pay Range – –
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.