- Ongoing full-time vacancy. 35 hours per week.
- Salary $101,947 to $112,849 plus super and annual leave loading (Clerk Grade 7/8)
At NSW Trustee & Guardian, we protect, promote and support the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of our customers. Whether we are writing a Will, acting as an executor, attorney, trustee, guardian, or financial manager, we are here for critical moments in our customers’ lives. Join our dedicated NSW Government agency and make a difference in the lives of over 47,000 people each year.
About the team
The Information and Technology division drives digital innovation and the way we interact with our customers through the development of digital products, IT support, cyber security, and information management services.
About the role
The Application Developer is responsible for the following:
- Adhere to software development process at NSW Trustee and Guardian, ensuring efficient and effective delivery of modern applications secure by design principles.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to achieve project goals and meet deadlines.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, development guidelines, and best practices.
- Utlise Microsoft DevOps as primary software development and collaboration platform.
For more information about the position, view the role description.
Ideally, you have experience and / or willingness to learn Dynamics 365 CRM, Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) and Azure cloud technologies; along with web services and integrations including RESTful APIs and OData.
In order to thrive in our unique and dynamic environment you’ll have excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment; as well as strong communication skills – both written and verbal – with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
By nature, you’re eager to learn and use new technologies including Microsoft Power Platform, D365 and UI Path RPA automation software.
- Relevant tertiary and/or professional qualifications in ICT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated understanding of the operating complexities of ICT within a financial services and state government environment.
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccination status and able to provide acceptable proof.
Our commitment to diversity
Our workplace reflects the diverse community we serve. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, experiences and abilities. This includes women, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What we offer
NSW Trustee & Guardian offers interesting, challenging and rewarding work that has real purpose. Other benefits of joining us include:
- work-life balance with flexible work options including flex leave
- leave options including 14 weeks parental or adoption leave
- career development
- Fitness Passport
Be part of something bigger. For more about joining us, visit the Careers page on our website.
How to apply
To apply for this role:
- complete the online application
- submit a resume (maximum five pages) and brief cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining your skills, experience and suitability
For enquiries about the role please contact Andrew Tillman, Senior Manager IT Development and Digital Products, Information & Technology by email: [email protected].
For enquiries about the recruitment process or if you require an adjustment, please contact Lisa Smith, Talent Advisor by email: [email protected] or by phone: 02 9178 7841.
- Offers of employment will be subject to reference checks and relevant clearances.
- A talent pool may be created for future ongoing, temporary and part-time roles, and is valid for 18-months.
- It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful applicant will be fully vaccinated with an approved?COVID-19 vaccine or have an approved medical contraindication of COVID-19 vaccination. Further information about vaccination requirements?will be provided to the successful candidate and is also available on request by contacting [email protected]