C++ Software Developer -Sheffield (hybrid) – 55K
Adria Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an experienced C++ Software Developer to join a well-established company with an international presence. You will be working in an Agile team, playing a key role in the design, development, and maintenance of their software product portfolio, as well as developing valuable third-party integrations to their award-winning software platforms.
We’re looking for someone who can apply their skills and experience in development which spans C++ in Windows environments and C++ in embedded (Linux) environments.
The C++ Software Developer will be required to:
- Work with stakeholders to ensure understanding of specifications.
- Write software of a high standard to deploy into cloud-based and closed networks, meeting our project and product requirements.
- Develop software in line with software development standards and procedures, Communicating new products and continuous improvement ideas/opportunities to the team.
- Participate in unit, system, and acceptance testing by writing tests and supporting the test team, and support other departments when required.
The C++ Software Developer will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Significant Programming Experience with modern C++
- C++ in Windows environments.
- Experience in systems programming using C++.
- C knowledge and experience with real time constraints
- General experience with Linux and knowledge of various system layers: i.e. boot, kernel, etc
- Understanding of embedded hardware Desired
- Experience with video systems and software
- Experience with cloud IoT platforms and web technologies
- Linux driver development
- Experience with docker deployment
- Custom distribution creation (I.e. OpenWRT, buildroot)
- RTSP or WebRTC
Benefits for the C++ Software Developer:
This is a great opportunity for a C++ Software Developer who strongly believes in team playing and is interested in continuous career development. Youll be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including:
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Discounted gym membership
- Loads of sports and social activities
How to apply if you’re interested in this role:
If this sounds like the perfect role, apply now without delay!
C++ Software Developer