At Icon, You Can!
Experience firsthand our unwavering commitment to our employees, as we surpassed the challenges of the pandemic while fostering a culture of resilience, adaptability, and unwavering support. Join an organisation that not only survived but thrived, as we continue to expand our services, embrace innovation and keep our talented workforce intact throughout these unprecedented times.
A few of our benefits
- Discounts and cashback on hundreds of brands through our internal ignite app
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Resources and tools to help support and balance psychological and physical health
- Ability for apply to our internal scholarship program, which is focused on empowering continued professional development
- Access to on-site radiation oncology clinical trials via our research unit
- 5 Weeks annual leave and PD days/allowance
- Work a 9-day fortnight!
- Using a state-of-the-art Varian TrueBeam linear accelerator
We are seeking a Charge Radiation Therapist to join our Cancer Centre in Hobart on a permanent full-time basis. Reporting to the Radiation Therapy Manager, you’ll be overseeing the operation of our planning and treatment functions.
Our team makes us who we are, they shape our impact and drive our success. And at Icon, you will be a true champion of our patients care by:
- Providing leadership, guidance and support to Radiation Therapists to fulfil their responsibilities
- Supporting the RT Manager in the day-to-day operational management of a planning or treatment unit
- Ensuring the operational and administrative functions that relate to the relevant unit, including staffing and equipment management are undertaken in an effective, efficient manner
- Providing recommendations for service quality improvements to the RT Manager
- Promoting education, research and professional development for the Radiation Therapist team so we are delivering quality patient care
- Supporting the orientation of new staff and manage the supervision and instruction of students, interns and radiation therapists
- Current AHPRA Radiation Therapist Registration (or ability obtain)
- Experience as a team leader with strong people skills
- Demonstrates a commitment to the provision of exceptional patient care and delivery of high-quality radiation therapy services
- Strong understanding of the service delivery models within the public and private healthcare sectors
- Proven technical proficiency in treatment planning and delivery
Are we right for you?
Our team makes us who we are, they shape our impact and drive our success. So, it’s important we hire people who believe in what we stand for. We asked our people what it takes to succeed and love life at Icon Group. Here’s what they said:
- You’ll truly want to work together towards our ambitious vision and goals
- You’ll embrace and enjoy pace, progress, and change – we rarely sit still for long
- You’ll need a serious work ethic and a thirst for job satisfaction that sees you putting up your hand to grab opportunities
If this is you… Apply Now because At Icon, You Can.
When you get a chance, Visit https://icongroup.global/en/careers/our-people/stories/ to read the stories of our incredible people
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Icon is committed to managing the risk of transmission of specified vaccine preventable diseases (VPDs) including COVID-19. Certain roles may require the successful candidate to show evidence that they have been vaccinated against or are not susceptible to specified VPDs.