Class 2 Driver
Salary dependent on experience + company bonus scheme
High Wycombe HP12 4HS
We are looking for an experienced Class 2 driver at our High Wycombe branch, working Monday to Friday, Start times are 5am and average finish time is 2pm however overtime will be required as and when to ensure completion of work.
Delivering mainly to London as well as out of London. We operate a clean, modern fleet, fully liveried and all uniform carries our branding. To our customers, Shawston drivers are the representatives of our Company, and we expect our drivers to maintain the highest standards. Shawston holds FORS Silver Certification and have been awarded the Considerate Constructors Bronze Award for suppliers since 2016.
• Full clean ( PREFFERED ) driving licence (class 2)
• Drivers Digicard,
• Full drivers CPC
• Full knowledge of WTD rules and driving hours rules
• Experience of multi-drop deliveries
• Experience of driving within London
• Excellent communication
• Excellent timekeeping
• Numerate and literate
• Professional and courteous
• Physically fit
• NPORS/ALLMI HIAB operator (advantageous)
The salary will be dependent on experience, 25 days holiday per annum, and all uniform and PPE supplied.