Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Construction Manager to join our team! In this role you will get to support the automated People Mover and its related roadway construction by providing client oversight field representation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Reviews Developer’s resources (manpower, materials, and equipment), schedule progress, and reports.
- Monitors Developer’s compliance with design and construction requirements.
- Issues nonconformance notices if required and monitors construction progress resolving all non-conformance notices.
- Reviews Developer’s construction work plans, RFIs, submittals, force account work tickets/extra work bills and change order requests.
- Works proactively to anticipate and resolve issues such as changes in scope and slippage of schedules. Ensures that critical milestones are met for each phase of the project. Makes recommendations to upper management as appropriate, for the resolution of major problems.
- Ensures Developer’s effective implementation of all policies and procedures, including labor relations policies.
- Ensures the use of sound construction practices to maintain jobsite safety and quality control.
- Prepares periodic reports summarizing progress of construction activities
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- B.S./B.A. in engineering or equivalent construction-related work experience.
- 10+ years of widely diversified experience in large civil/structural and/or transportation (transit and roadway) projects preferred.
- Proven ability to serve as an Owners Representative.
- Requires widely diversified knowledge of construction-related processes and industry practices. Demonstrated effective managerial capability on construction projects of comparable scope and complexity is also required, as well as excellent written and oral communications skills (particularly in formal presentations to clients and upper management).
- Professional registration or certification such as P.E. or CCM preferred.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
This position is part of our Critical Infrastructure team.
For more than 75 years, our experts have designed and delivered the critical infrastructure that connects and protects communities around the world. We work in diverse, collaborative teams, both within the company and with our partners and customers, to plan, design, build, and modernize infrastructure. We take special pride in projects and solutions that improve communities as well as people’s quality of life by promoting economic growth, enhancing mobility, and increasing sustainability and resiliency. Powered by our people, we provide the imagination necessary to support our customers’ visions—and to help them see new possibilities.
$113,100.00 – $203,600.00
We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.
We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!