A rare opportunity has arisen for a Dental Nurse/Receptionist to join the team at Select Dental Care, located in Middlesbrough.
Select Dental Care is a well-established practice that has provided dentistry to the population of Middlesbrough and surrounding areas for over 20 years! An 8 surgery practice with an excellent local reputation and a long-standing team all committed to providing the best possible patient care.
If you are a nurse looking to work in a truly wonderful team environment, with supportive and highly skilled clinicians to develop your career in dentistry, this could be the practice for you.
The role we are recruiting for will involve a mix of nursing, decontamination duties and reception work. Therefore, previous experience in these roles would be ideal.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours ( 37.75 hours per week on Mondays and Fridays, occasional Saturdays mornings)
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Practice bonus scheme – our colleagues are key to Portman’s success, so you’ll be entitled to a bonus based on your practice’s performance
- Special days – in addition to your holiday allowance and bank holidays, you are also able to take special days off for occasions such as your birthday, getting married, moving house and more
- Opportunity to buy up to an additional 3 annual leave days per year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Life assurance and contributory pension scheme
- Access to our Dental Academy to support you with your career ambitions
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £3000 per referral
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7, 365 days a year confidential helpline and counselling service providing help and advice on a range of issues
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, travel, and much more
- You focus on maintaining high standards of patient care at all times
- You are positive, enthusiastic and honest in all aspects of your job
- You’re able to motivate both yourself and others to achieve great results for our patients
- You enjoy recognising successes and sharing your opinions and ideas with others
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the [UK/Ireland]. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about joining Portman as a Dental Nurse, please feel free to review our website for more information, or contact Liz Whiteoak on 07436 216534 for an initial conversation. Alternatively, you are welcome to share this opportunity with your friends and professional network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.