Pyramid8 is working with a leading Scientific Company based in Sheffield to recruit a Software Developer. They have recently moved into brand new offices on the outskirts of Sheffield. This is an amazing atmosphere to work in with an onsite Gym, Breakout areas with games tables, and a genuine company that cares about the development of their employees.
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science Sector and they deliver the highest quality products and exceptional service. They are an award-winning business that continues to grow year on year.
The Software Developer must be energetic and ambitious. You will need to work within their existing team and help push the product forward by understanding the customers’ needs and developing the product to a high standard using existing coding standards.
To them the right person and attitude is important, so this is open to both experienced Software Developers and Graduate Developers who are looking to establish their career in a growing and exciting industry.
- You will be competent in Writing and implementing efficient code.
- ability to fix bugs within the existing code base.
- Be able to liaise with customers over requirements for new development.
- Understand the customers’ needs and work within a highly regulative industry.
- Work within an existing team and drive a project forward.
- Testing code produced by other members of the development team
In Order to apply you will have
- Excellent C# Knowledge
- Ideally educated to degree level with a software-based degree
- Experience with object-oriented coding principles.
- Experience with MVVM architectural patterns would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of databases including MSSQL and Oracle.
• Knowledge of design patterns