Full Job Description
Document Imaging Specialist AdventHealth Maitland
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Maitland
- Full Time
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program.
- Comparea the Facesheet MRN/FIN to the patient record and/or computer ensuring accuracy.
- Utilizes knowledge of medical record format and identifies forms and their appropriateness for inclusion in the record.
- Ensures like documents are grouped together (ie. Physician orders and Progress notes) and are in reverse chronological order.
- Maintains productivity levels in accordance with current standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One year of college in business, healthcare, or related field, with some emphasis in typing, filing, medical terminology and/or previous experience in HIM or general office procedures.
The Document Imaging Specialist, under the supervision of the Document Imaging Manager or HIM Operations Manager, performs all activities involved in the preparation of medical records for the scanning process and/or ensuring good image quality as well as verification and validation of patient encounters. Adheres to the AdventHealth policies and procedures, to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Posted Just posted