To undertake the design and estimating of Security System installations, generally incorporating but not limited to Intruder Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intercom Systems, and CCTV. You will be required to assist the Regional Sales Engineers through technical design support, surveys, client meetings, and the production of Quotations, Tender, and Technical Submissions.
- Closing Date: TBC
- Job Location: Nelson, Head Office and Cannock, Regional Office
- Contract Type
£35,000 – £37,000 (dependent in experience)
40 hours per week
- Design of Security systems in accordance with relevant National Security Inspectorate standards.
- Produce accurate quotations in accordance with both the client requirements as well as National Security Inspectorate standards.
- Layout design and configuration of security detection devices and associated equipment
- Coordinate layout of equipment with other M&E services and architectural/structural features.
- Liaise with Sales Manager/Sales Engineers throughout the design process.
- Internal checking of design drawings.
- System architecture – developing system schematic diagrams.
- Preparation of design documentation ready for the projects department.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
Candidates shall be able to demonstrate the necessary qualifications, experience, skills, and traits to meet the requirements set below. Requirements for the role shall be evidenced on the application form and in the interview process. Please use the following as guidance when completing the further information section of your application form.
Skills / Abilities
Email your CV, job application form, and any relevant further information to [email protected]