We are looking for a Security Officer to join our Security team at our Howden site. This position will consist of a 12-hour 4 on 4 off shift pattern, rotating both days and nights.
- Checking visitors, deliveries, and contractors in and out of the site
- Acting as a visual deterrent, patrolling and securing the site
- Prevent and investigate acts of theft, criminal damage, and breaches of site policy
- Respond to incidents and alarms both on and off-site
- Operate a multitude of security and access control systems from CCTV to electrical fencing
- Conduct personnel and vehicle searches as required
- Carry out advanced first aid / FPOS and drug and alcohol testing as required (Full certificated training provided)
- Produce reports on day-to-day operations and irregularities escalating to management as required
Desired skills & knowledge:
- SIA, First Aid and Fire Marshal training are desirable but not essential
- Computer literate
- Flexible, committed, and punctual
- A driving license is essential
About The Company
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, we are passionate about our people! We have achieved incredible milestones over the years; opening over 100 showrooms, launching in the USA, and winning multiple awards including the UK’s Number 1 place to work!
This is thanks to our team, the Wren family, who have inspired us to push limits and make a difference. With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!