Nick Scali has been a nationally recognized household name for over 60 years. Nick Scali acquired Plush Sofas at the end of 2021, and now between the two brands we have over 100 showrooms throughout Australia and New Zealand with plans to continue to expand throughout 2023. We pride ourselves on being the market leader and experts in luxury furniture design.
About the role:
Due to phenomenal business growth, we have an opportunity for a Service Technician to join the team at Wetherill Park. The focus of this role is to respond to customer service calls, assess issues, and carry out product repairs and maintenance. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
Day-to-day duties include and responsibilities:
- Collect company vehicle and tools from the Wetherill Park distribution center
- Carry out inspections, troubleshoot issues, and conduct repairs as required
- Report the outcome of service calls to the Customer Care Team
- Provide excellent customer service and provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction
- Carry out repairs diligently and guarantee work is to Nick Scali standards
What we are looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity for a technician who enjoys being on the road and interacting with customers. While experience in upholstery is highly regarded, it is not essential. We are looking for someone who has:
- A valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Previous experience with general maintenance and repairs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Is Technically savvy minded and enjoys being hands-on
- Flexible to work overtime on an ah doc basis if required
Our business is growing, and we can promise you stability, structure, and ongoing training and career development. This role comes with a competitive base salary, closure rate, and product review incentives. If you feel like this is the role for you please submit a detailed resume in your application or contact the Talent Team on 02 8737 7257.