Sign-on Bonus and Partnership potential for the right candidate!
About Lane & Associates: Welcome to Lane & Associates, where we love to make you smile! Our practice has 50+ locations across North Carolina and has been serving the patients in those communities since 1980. We strive to provide first-class care and services including General Dentistry, Endodontics, Cosmetic, and Periodontics. Programs like our Baby Oral Exams, Child’s First Dental Visit, and Sleep Apnea & TMJ treatment allow us to branch out even further. With partners like NC Oral Surgery + Orthodontics, we can truly treat all of our patient’s dental needs from infancy to adulthood.
Our company offers competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, 401K. We also offer mentorship with dentists and specialists within our company through our ‘Doctor Is In’ program. With potential ownership opportunities, continuing education events throughout the year, and an in-house Marketing team, our practice has everything you need to succeed. Focus on what you love most, caring for patients, and let us handle the rest!
About the Job: Position Description: Lane and Associates Family Dentistry is one of the Largest Dental Practices in North Carolina and is looking for a stand-out full-time or part-time dentist to join our Land and Associates family. The ideal candidate would be able to thrive in utilizing the latest dental technology and have great customer service skills, excellent treatment planning, and communication skills. Lane and Associates strives to provide supportive and encouraging teams for all our doctors. We also encourage all dentists to be able to perform job duties independently. As a General Dentist, you will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient-centric practice environment.
Other Duties Include:
- Continuing education and leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged for this role.
- Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our group’s mission of providing the highest quality of patient service and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- We have a great team of experienced clinical and administrative staff in place and we are just looking for the missing puzzle piece.
- Health insurance with FSA option
- Long & short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Dental care for immediate family
- CE reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for selected locations
- Mentorship Program within the practice
- Ownership/Partnership opportunities
- Company vehicle (based on travel necessity)
- Fun social media campaigns/giveaways
- Volunteer Opportunities with our Smile Squad
- Accredited U.S. Dental Programs (DDS/DMD) with appropriate CEU Certifications
- Current state license must be held in good standing.
- A desire to uphold our motto and always help our patients smile!
If interested in the position, please send your CV to [email protected] or visit our website at https://ncoso.com to learn more!