- Manage an Aged Care Home – 122 Beds
- Excellent Culture & Support
- Attractive Salary & Offer & Career Development Opportunities
- Leading & National Aged Care Provider
About the home
- 122 bed home set amongst leafy surrounds and walkways in the suburb of Ferny Grove
- Walking distance to the Ferny Grove train station
- Staff parking at the facility
How you’ll make an impact
We’re currently recruiting for a General Manager to join our team in this permanent full-time role.
Reporting directly to our Regional General Manager, you’ll be responsible for the overall leadership and management of our Regis Chelmer home.
A day in the life as our General Manager with Regis, may see you;
- Ensuring the highest possible quality person-centred residential care and services are provided.
- Deliver optimal business outcomes.
- Drive accountability across the team and ensure the home is compliant with the Aged Care accreditation standards.
- Driving a culture of safety leadership and fostering a continuous improvement approach across the home.
- Provide strong leadership, coaching and development to engage, and motivate a high-performance team, ensuring a talent pipeline.