Rural GP Vacancy
General Practitioner (Non-VR)Permanent, Full time$100,000 per annum plus superannuation
- Live and work in beautiful Young, NSW!
- Bring yourself and your family to Young, NSW, best known as cherry capital of Australia and for its outstanding educational facilities, surrounded by nature’s beauty of national parks, seasonal climate and local community and best of all, enjoying a peaceful lifestyle.
- We are looking to recruit a General Practitioner to continue the already established framework to support Young and its greater communities to maintain sustainable models of health care that tangibly contribute to better health outcomes.
- Equipped with modern facilities and supported by experienced medical professionals, we are a multidisciplinary clinic with full suite of staff and specialists, existing well-established patient base and new patient capacity.
- Working HoursMonday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm every week.
Essential criteriaA successful candidate;
- Must have at least a limited / provisional registration with AHPRA·
- At least two years’ relevant full time work experience as a licensed general practitioner·
- Has a great attitude and able to work under the guidance of a Supervisor.·
- Must be committed to the company and a team player.·
- Has basic computer knowledge and good social and communication skills.