- Full-Time, Permanent Role with Australia’s Ultimate Tool Shop!
- Market Leading Pay, Along with Ongoing Training- Build Your Retail Career!
- Dynamic, Leadership Role with Development & Growth Potential.
Total Tools Bathurst is looking for a Full-Time Assistant Store Manager, who has a real passion for tools & trades. This is an exciting opportunity for you to utilise your current skills and experience within a growing and diverse business.
This position will suit an experienced retail leader; you will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager to lead a successful store team, with a belief developing the skills, knowledge and behaviours of your team is critical to success. You will have a passion for outstanding customer service, which will see you deliver sales targets and other KPIs, while creating a productive work environment.
What will you be doing?
- Coaching and developing your team’s knowledge, skills, and behaviours to ensure a successful store culture
- Ensuring the health and safety of all team members, customers, and contractors within the store
- Providing exceptional customer service to customers, and offering solutions as required
- Developing a high-performance team, capable of delivering sales targets and KPIs
Does this sound like you?
- Sound experience in retail sales, team development and leadership
- A strong customer service focus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, within a fast-paced team environment
- A creative approach to Visual Merchandising
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail, with a desire to drive strong financial results
- A self-motivated, self-starter, with the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Comfortable with technology – computer literacy is a must
- Available for weekdays, weekends, and some public holiday work
Why work for us?
For 30 years, Total Tools has operated as the ultimate tool shop, delivering the right tools and advice for our customers, who are building the future! We are the first choice for trade quality tools and best of all, most of our nationwide stores are locally owned and operated.
In 2020, we were proud to join the Metcash group, alongside brands such as IGA, Mitre 10 and Home Timber and Hardware (just to name a few). While continuing to operate as separate entities, we are working together on opportunities that generate long-term growth and value for the independent sector. Join us, and you are joining the biggest and the best in the industry!
Our operating model is one that respects and invests in our team and customers. We live by our values- One Team, Own it & Get it Done, Customer First & Be the Difference!
We also offer:
- Competitive salary, with flexible rosters
- Ongoing product training in market leading brands like Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, and many, many more
- Commitment to ongoing job security, development, and growth
All that is left to do is to apply to join the Total Tools team!
Total Tools is a proud equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based upon skills, qualifications, and merit.
Only applicants with valid working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
Type: Retail Store – Sales
Category: Retail & Consumer Products
Reference ID: ZK000038