Candidate must possess strong background in architectural and interiors design, including , programming, planning., design, working documents, furniture finishes and equipment (FF&E), detailing, and materials selection.
The candidate is to be experienced in corporate interiors, including a good working knowledge of all related codes and regulations.
- Maintain and publish design, furniture, materials and finishes guidelines
- Maintain and publish ergonomic furniture, accessibility guidelines and policies
- Support the development of migration and phasing plans, stack and block plans, test-fits and collection and analysis of data related to the user requirements.
- Establish design related elements database for completed projects in order to capture trends in the utilization of key design components and product utilization.
- Provide design support and guidance to project managers, through interfacing with the external design teams to address and communicate design related issues.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and insights with regards to design best practices.
- Support the development of dashboard reporting, executive summaries, and monitor progress against plan
- Support all functions and responsibilities of the global design department
- Assist senior design directors with FFE sample ordering and preparation of presentation materials
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design along with a successful track record of managing all phases of corporate interiors projects and leading multiple complex projects at the same time
- 4 to 6 years of direct experience in commercial architecture, interior design, workplace planning and programming, building construction, life safety and building codes and; 2-3 years of global corporate real estate and/or financial services experience preferred
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, from programming through post-occupancy
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Familiarity with system furniture and components
- Applied knowledge of and skills in utilizing AutoCAD software. Additional knowledge of Revit, Sketch-up, Visio, InDesign is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
New York,NY $114,000.00 – $190,000.00 / year