Are you willing to lead our Western European Analytics & Insights function, lead a fantastic team and help drive our performance?
If you are looking to work closely on a day-to-day basis with the Head of the Market Group and his leadership team… Don´t hesitate and apply!
- Lead, grow and develop an analytics team responsible for driving actionable insights, tracking commercial performance, identifying opportunities and risks and supporting faster and better commercial decisions for the LEGO business in Western Europe.
- Lead a remote and diverse team across multiple locations.
- Be a sparring partner to the Market Group head and the Western European leadership team.
- Collaborate with the entire Analytics & Insight organization to analyze large amounts of data (big data analytics, data science) and uncover insights on products, channels, customers, shoppers & members, short-term and mid to long-term.
- Drive key business processes, including weekly and monthly commercial performance reviews with focus on delivering clear, consistent and relevant storylines on business performance.
- Develop and elevate data & insights capabilities across the organization, acting as a champion for best practices and creating relevant moments of engagement for the Western European business, e.g., Town Halls, business planning, etc.
- Build a strong global network to ensure global consistency and manage local key stakeholders to influence commercial decisions.
Play your part in our team’s succeeding
The Head of Commercial Analytics reports to the VP, of Analytics & Insights (A&I), and is a member of the A&I Leadership Team and the Western Europe Leadership Team (WELT).
The role is responsible for leading the team in tracking commercial performance, identifying commercial opportunities, and supporting faster and better commercial decisions through clear performance storylines and socialization of key business reports.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate holds proven experience working in a consumer goods organization, with direct experience in building management reporting focusing on consumer sales metrics, operational KPIs and broad data utilization.
Moreover, we are looking for someone with remote people leadership expertise managing teams across different cultures and countries, who has also worked within a global matrix organization.
Experience in a first-class consulting firm would be an advantage.
Some other key strengths to succeed in this role are:
- Outstanding analytical skills and financial acumen, with the ability to create new metrics if necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience in preparing concise documents for executive-level decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to coach a team to reach the highest analytical and communication standards
- Clear ability to translate complex data and reporting in a way in which it is easily understood by all (data to insights)
- Be able to both demonstrate a strong strategic orientation, as well as an operational, hands-on approach to supporting day-to-day business
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of well-being initiatives and programs run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you’ll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model ‘Best of Both’, role eligibility, and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity, and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child well-being across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.