We have a new vacancy for Class 2 HGV Mixer Driver to join our expanding logistics team based out of our concrete plant in Romsey.
As one of our drivers you carry out daily checks in line with company procedures prior to leaving depot to ensure the vehicle is roadworthy, the load is safe and secure and the correct vehicle is being taken out. The company expects that as a professional HGV driver you will uphold the high standards set by the company and to run the truck in an effective manner and minimise damage to the vehicle.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with option to increase) and other benefits – all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Can work alone or part of a team .
- Flexible approach to hours as this role will require some weekend and potentially night working.
- Knowledge of AI Policies and procedures an advantage.
- Knowledge of concrete desired but not essential.
- Customer Focused.
- Good Communication skills required.
- A valid HGV licence and driver CPC card is required.
- Good knowledge of working time directive and drivers hours.
- Previous concrete mixer experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website – https://www.aggregate.com/careers