Get paid to workout delivering BEER! No experience necessary.
Here’s the pay: $18.00/hour to start with an overtime rate of $27.00/hour.
Work 40 hours/week, make $720/week! That’s $37,440/year!
Work 50 hours/week, make $990/week! That’s $51,480/year!
Here’s the schedule: Monday-Friday You’ll start at 5:00am and you will work until the job is done! Yes, your day starts early so don’t apply if you are not a morning person.
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
Weekly Pay, Every Friday!
Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
Nike™ Branded Uniforms
And yes, you will receive FREE BEER throughout the year! (Root beer to those under 21 years old.) After all, you will be working for an award winning BEER distributor, and we want you to enjoy the brands you already love like Modelo, Coors, Miller, Corona, Heineken, Blue Moon, Shiner, Sam Adams, Dos Equis, Revolver, Lakewood, Rahr, Truly, Topo Chico, Yuengling, and many more!!
Now that you know about the hours and the pay, let’s talk about the job itself.
A Delivery Assistant partners with a Delivery Driver and works as a team to provide exceptional customer service to all accounts with product delivery and merchandising.
Bottom line… You’ll deliver BEER!! Let’s be clear, this is hard, physical work. But you get to be out and about all day, and every day is a little different. And you may find yourself getting in the best shape of your life!
Here’s more of what you will do:
- Assists with deliveries to all scheduled accounts while adhering to all applicable driving and safety regulations.
- Unloads and moves product repetitively using appropriate equipment throughout shift while maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Stocks all windows, cold boxes, coolers, shelves and displays in retail accounts quickly and efficiently as directed by the Route Driver.
- Rotates product to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Effectively communicates issues and opportunities to the Route Driver or Coach as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
Here’s what you must have to be considered for this role:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certificate
- Current/Valid Texas Driver’s License
Here’s what we hope you have:
- Prior Industry Experience
- Previous Retail or Customer Service Experience
- A great work ethic & attitude
Physical Requirements & Essential Functions
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to pull/push a load up to 100 lbs.
- Requires heavy and repetitive lifting/placement of products up to 55 lbs.
- Driving may be required during the workday.
- Ability to perform job functions in compliance with company policies and procedures, including safety policies and best practices.
- Must be able to maintain a current/valid Texas driver’s license.
- Potential candidates are required to successfully complete a medical evaluation including a physical evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic physical job requirements.
Think you have what it takes to be part of our Delivery Team? Ready to start a career and not just another job? Just click the Apply tab to get started!
- Please note -we ask all candidates to create an account in order to apply for a position with us. Please click “Apply” then “Create Account” to create a new account, or sign in if you are a returning applicant.