Are you an overseas Registered General Nurse looking to join the NHS and be part of something special?
Have you passed IELTS/OET (or will soon be taking this), in the process or have completed CBT and have NMC permission to sit the OSCE exam?
Why not continue your career in the NHS and obtain your NMC registration here in UK, please apply today!
We are recruiting for a number of positions at Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust offering an excellent relocation package including flights to the UK and temporary accommodation.
You will be provided with the necessary training and support to prepare and successfully complete your OSCE, this includes:
- 6 week OSCE training programme – to help you successfully pass your OSCE
- Transport to the relevant OSCE centre
- OSCE test fee funded (limitations apply)
- Full professional and pastoral support throughout your application process, OSCE and induction into the NHS
- Fully paid VISA and flights to the UK (limitations apply)
- 2 months accommodation provided and paid for successful candidates.
- Onwards travel to Leicester arranged and paid for.
- Welfare Pack Essential Foods and Store cupboard items
- Pastoral Support & Buddy.
- Clinical Mentor
- Preceptorship Package.
- Supervisions clinical, managerial, and restorative.
Applications made for prior experience to be recognised and appropriate paypoint within Band 5.
For more information please contact lpt.internationalr[email protected] and we will be happy to answer any questions!