Brand: Australia Post
Categories: Business support
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Help us deliver for Australia
Australia Post is delivering for Australia. From the vehicles that we drive, to the small businesses that make our communities thrive. We’re delivering for the environment, for our communities, for our customers and for our people. We’re moving forward and we want you to come along for the ride.
About the opportunity
The Marketing Manager of Brand and Community Marketing (8 Month Fixed Term Contract) is accountable for the development, implementation, and reporting of integrated, multi-channel enterprise and brand marketing campaigns. The role will support with marketing program planning and strategic development, to ensure all brand, community, and environmental sustainability activity is aligned to improving brand reputation and sentiment.
The role will manage individual marketing campaign and program budgets, marketing briefs, channel and media planning, implementation and evaluating activity and it’s ROI. It will champion best practise marketing principles and processes, and lead change to improve customer value, grow brand strength, and drive efficiencies.
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and evaluation of integrated marketing campaigns and programs, and optimisation of activity, that will realise specified business objectives and ROI measures
- Support community, sustainability and other teams across the enterprise with go to market activities under the Australia Post Corporation brands
- Be responsible for capturing actionable insights to ensure campaign optimisations and learnings are applied
- Utilise insights and learnings to recommend the most effective channel mix and investment for integrated brand marketing programs, in conjunction with media and channel partners
- Input into the marketing strategy, business unit marketing strategy and plan and activity calendars
You are a marketing specialist, who excels at managing large, customer centric, above the line campaigns, that improve brand strength and reputation. You enjoy building strong relationships with stakeholders across the business and have a particular interest in Community and Sustainability partnerships and initiatives. You’re eager to get stuff done, and approach your work with enthusiasm, diligence and a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated experience in large cross-channel, integrated marketing within a large, complex organisation – brand and/or community campaign experience preferred
- Experience in developing, executing and evaluating marketing strategy and campaigns, on time and within budget
- Understanding and experience in a wide variety of communication channels and techniques
- Experience in building strong working relationships across a large, complex organisation
How we’ll deliver for you
- Join one of the most culturally and linguistically diverse workforces in Australia, where we’re all ages, genders and come from all walks of life.
- We deliver on our values of Trust, Inclusivity, Empowerment and Safety every day. They’re the TIES that bind our team together.
- Immerse yourself in the AP Way – where every single team member partakes in a learning module to help understand the vital role we play in delivering on our strategy and purpose.
We’re delivering together
Our diverse and inclusive workplaces bring out the best in our people. We’re all ages, genders and abilities, and we come from all walks of life. That’s how we deliver for Australia – together. We believe our business should reflect the diverse communities we operate in. See how we’re achieving that here.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People with Disability and Ex Defence Force.
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we operate, live and gather as employees, and recognise their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging. To find out more about our progress with reconciliation, watch this short video.
Australia Post is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free workplace and encourages the implementation of workplace adjustments for team members with disability at all stages of their career. If you have any questions, please contact our Diversity & Inclusion team on [email protected]
One last thing
Research shows that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for roles if they don’t meet every qualification. If after reading this, you’re not sure you tick every single criteria box, but have the passion to get behind our purpose, the determination to face a challenge and a willingness to grow and learn, we think you should click that apply button anyway. We’re passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team, and love hearing from people like you.
Advertised: 26 May 2023 AUS Eastern Standard Time