Full Job Description
The Medical Scribe Full-Time Role is a contractor role with flexible scheduling options.
Our Mission: At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
Gain clinical experience in an environment that is flexible, remote, and adjusts to your schedule. Our Medical Scribes contribute high-quality, comprehensive patient charts and oversee AI produced language in a remote and flexible setting. Work how you want, when you want within agreed-upon parameters.
- 100% remote position with flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive in-house scribe training provided
- Gain exposure to 17+ multiple medical specialties and subspecialties
- Opportunities for advancement to Lead Scribe positions
- Evaluation for wage increase after 6 months
- Reference calls and letters of recommendation from our Director of Medical Operations after 6 months
- Gain valuable industry experience in a flexible, remote environment!
- As a Medical Scribe you will produce high-quality, detailed medical notes based on established standards within the medical industry.
- We seek to develop our Medical Scribes into valued technical experts who can deliver quality work on a consistent basis, and offer in-house training and professional development opportunities.
- Scribe competency will be built through interactive training and one-on-one coaching from trainers. Key measures of job performance success are utilization, efficiency and content quality, which will be evaluated on a regular, recurring basis by our QA team.
- The virtual scribing environment is stable and promotes steady, methodical work output so that patient charts can be turned back to medical providers on time and error-free.
- High school diploma required
- Pre-health career track preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy strongly preferred
- GPA > 3.5 preferred
- Typing speed 40+ WPM
- Excellent English language listening, writing, and speaking
- Available to work at least 30 hours per week (Monday through Friday, NO weekend shifts). Business hours 8a-8p PST/10a-10p CST/11a-11p EST
- Must have a private space to work to maintain privacy of sensitive patient information
- Must have wired or wifi connectivity with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbp.
Who You Are:
- Thrive in an independent work environment
- Detail oriented, leave nothing to chance
- Achieve goals consistently and efficiently
- Hold yourself accountable for work completed
- Strong fundamentals in biology or medically-related discipline
- Starting at $10.00/hr
- Training bonus: 15-hour equivalent stipend (i.e. $150). Must meet deadlines to qualify.
The job duties listed in this job description may not be inclusive of all requirements of this position. Other duties may be assigned based on management discretion.
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we’re dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.