Brand: Australia Post
Categories: On the road
- Be a staple of your community and connect with Australians every day
- Early start at 6am, working in a permanent full time role, Monday to Friday only
- Combination of a team and autonomous working environment
Help us deliver like never before
As our Postie, you’ll be operating and delivering on our Motorcycle as the face of our trusted business, at the heart of your community and connecting Australians every single day.
You might not be working from home, but you’ll be working autonomously out on-the-road, interacting with others and being a team player and it doesn’t get better than that!
- Starting your day early in the morning, sorting mail and small parcels with your teammates at the facility
- Completing your own daily vehicle safety check
- Loading your vehicle with your deliveries for the day
- Delivering outdoors in alltypes of weather to deliver to homes and businesses
- Paired up with our experienced Rider Mentors, who are committed to engage and take part in your professional development
- You hold a full or probationary Australian motorcycle licence
- You’ll successfully pass our mandatory and practical riding assessment
- You are flexible with working additional hours if required
- You have a great memory, excellent attention to detail and can lift up to 16kgs of Mail and Parcels regularly
- You will need to meet our safe working load limit of weighing 100kgs or less
How we’ll deliver for you
- Salary for this role is up to $53,790 plus 15% shift penalty and any additional penalties depending on your shift time, plus 12% Superannuation per annum
- We invest in you for the long-term, encouraging growth through delivering on our values of Trust, Inclusivity, Empowerment and Safety
- Be part of a culture where everybody feels they belong, are valued and can bring their authentic self to work every day
- We invest in your personal well-being, recognise and reward you for your contribution to our successful with Post Perks and more
We’re delivering together
Our diverse and inclusive workplaces bring out the best in our people. We’re all ages, genders and abilities, and we come from all walks of life. That’s how we deliver for Australia – together. We believe our business should reflect the diverse communities we operate in. See how we’re achieving that here.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People with Disability and Ex Defence Force.
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we operate, live and gather as employees, and recognise their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging. To find out more about our progress with reconciliation, watch this short video.
Australia Post is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free workplace and encourages the implementation of workplace adjustments for team members with disability at all stages of their career. If you have any questions, please contact our Diversity & Inclusion team on [email protected]