Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Missouri is recruiting a fourth electrophysiologist to meet current access issues and growing patient demand. We are opening a brand-new heart hospital in 2020 with dedicated EP labs and state-of-the-art mapping and technology. Our established group of EPs will warmly welcome you and are very supportive of this recruitment. We currently have 16 cardiologists including three EPs, five non-invasive including advanced imaging and heart failure, and eight interventional cardiologists.
Mercy Hospital Springfield
- 877-bed tertiary hospital – State-of-the-art, new, dedicated EP labs opening in new heart hospital in 2020
- Experienced and stable EP lab and clinic staff dedicated to your practice
- Group of 16 cardiologists, four CT surgeons, four vascular Surgeons
- One Cardiology Group. Not competing or other private groups
- Consulting service – 24/7 Hospitalists & Intensivists for admissions
- Single Hospital Coverage
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
Mercy Cardiology Springfield Offers:
- Focus on the area of practice you enjoy most as we perform all the latest and advanced EP procedures at our 877-bed hospital and state-of-the-art EP labs
- Ability to perform all ablations including complex AFib, Cryoablation, PVC, VT, SVT and all devices
- Research opportunities available if desired
- Competitive compensation with salary, production, quality, and recruitment incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Focus on quality of life with vacation, CME, and time off
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city-but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy, physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, more than 300 provider offices, and virutal care. Working with Mercy provides all of the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient-and consumer-centric care. You’ll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
For more information, contact:
Dayna Pangle, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter
417-839-8833 | fax: 417-820-7495
[email protected] | mercy.net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.