You will be working with the Physiotherapy team within a hospital-based environment.
Here you will receive ongoing development and supervision with a view to moving to a Band 5 Physiotherapy position once HCPC is registered.
- Working towards a degree in Physiotherapy
- Be willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check
The successful applicants will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Support with HCPC registration (once graduated)
- Free Occupational health clearance
- Free Uniform
- Free training
- CPD support
- Flexible working hours (part-time & full-time)
- Paid Holidays
- £300 reward for each successful friend referred to us (T&C apply)
- Earn from £11.11 to £12.25 per hour
Randstad is a preferred supplier of Physiotherapists to the 5 Northern Ireland health trusts. To view a sample of our testimonials please visit our Randstad Care Belfast website.
For further details on physio positions please contact Suzanne Lowry on 028 9091 2841.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care has been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.