GTA-Homes needs Realtors who are passionate about thriving in the fast-paced and growing pre-construction condo market. We are an award-winning team that’s looking for ambitious agents who are determined to close more sales and dramatically increase income by selling in the pre-construction industry.
At GTA-Homes, you’ll spend 95% of your time working with qualified clients and not prospecting, there’s no door knocking, no marketing and no laborious administrative work — we take care of all that for you! So you can focus all your time on working with qualified clients to help them make the biggest purchase or investment of their lives.
We take care of marketing and lead generation, and we can ensure that you receive a guaranteed number of pre-qualified leads every month. We’re a friendly and collaborative team that also provides additional training and guidance to help you become the best sales agent you can be. With all of your appointments and leads taken care of, you’ll never have to worry about where your next closing is coming from ever again.
- A steady stream of warm, qualified leads and appointments with motivated prospects who are ready to invest in the pre-construction market (We encourage you to take on as many as you can skillfully handle)
- As a Platinum Agent you will receive Platinum Access to all condo projects located in the Greater Golden Horseshoe (GGH)
- All clientele provided! (All Leads are received in real time and never recycled)
- Higher conversion rates
- Clients from the GTA area
- The best CRM & Technology Tools in the world
- Top of the line office facilities
- Business cards provided
- Full administrative support & training
- Full advertising — You will pay NO advertising expense
- You will make MORE money on LESS work because we have assistants and systems to take care of the things that keeps you from selling
- Potential Earnings of $100,000+
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary duties include: phone calls, meetings, follow ups, email correspondence and overall management of sales pipeline
- Consult with clients to discover their investment goals, and then guide them toward the right investment vehicle to suit their needs
- Reply to leads in a timely fashion
- Attend team related obligations
- Be up to date and knowledgeable in the pre-construction, resale and rental market
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a licensed Real Estate Agent with RECO
- Commitment to Excellence, Hard Work, and Perseverance
- Strong Business Acumen
- Great Knowledge of Toronto’s Real Estate Market and Pre-construction Industry
Job Reference Number:
How to apply?
Please email your resume to: [email protected]