Coronis has a proud history of training some of the industries best agents. 80% of our sales team have come through our training process and our agents are significantly outperforming the industry average. We are looking for a Real Estate Agent Trainee that we can help to become the next Real Estate Sales Superstar.
Coronis has a training framework which is proven. All you need to do is follow the processes with enthusiasm and energy. There is no Real Estate experience required, however experience in sales will be highly desired.
This could be your life changing opportunity.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Learn all foundational aspects of residential real estate sales – prospecting, listing presentations, sale transactions.
- Provide outstanding levels of service to all clients,
- Great organisation skills, be proactive and be able to work autonomously.
- Maintain immaculate presentation and professionalism at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a sales based role (ideal but not essential),
- Self-motivated, passionate and ambitious
- You must have a Real Estate certificate or willing to get one before you start.
- Bring your dog to work day
- Celebrate inclusivity and diversity
- Get the option to take a day off on your Birthday
- Support local and national charity initiatives including Salvation Christmas appeal
- Corporate discounts on healthcare, gym memberships, cars, Apple products, Endota Spa
- Discounted rates from allied partners at Coronis Conveyancing, Coronis Mortgage & Finance, APM solutions and Property Management Services
- Mentoring support from thought leaders of our industry
This opportunity is based in our Chermside Hub
If this sounds like the career opportunity for you, then please apply now!