At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for optimizing the flow of epics/features, and the value delivered by a smaller Agile Release Train (aka: Solution Train). Key responsibilities include coordinating and facilitating the Solution Train ceremonies, managing dependencies, providing visibility into the health of epic/feature delivery and the overall program increment and promoting agile principles/mindset through coaching. This role ensures impediments to epic/feature delivery are resolved quickly to avoid disruptions and participates in budget and resource planning.
- Management Quality Assurance to ensure that all applicable change requirements are completed
- Support planning for the team (Pre-Planning/ Preparation and PI Planning Events) and represent the team in Scrum of Scrums/ART Syncs
- Assists leads with managing project scope
- Ensure the team has a healthy product and Sprint backlog (in collaboration with the PO).
- Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the team.
- Measure team delivery, maturity, and performance and review the metrics with the team to identify improvement opportunities.
- Guides and coaches leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in the Agile Release Train on Agile practices, and develops their understanding of Agile principles
- Executes program increment session for release train and facilitates Agile release train ceremonies
- Provides status updates regarding Agile Release Train plans/delivery/timelines/impediments to stakeholders and leadership while communicating within the Agile Release Train to support delivery against program commitments
- Manages risk including dependency management, impediment removal and compliance with Enterprise Change Management and other policy requirements
- Measures Agile Release Train delivery, maturity, and performance and reviews the metrics with the Agile Release Train to identify improvement opportunities
- In collaboration with the Product Manager, ensures the program has a healthy product/program backlog
- Define norms/agreements for the Agile Release Train and enforce the agreements
- Agile Acumen
- Organizational skills
- Problem Solving
- Time management
- Workflow Management
- Release management Technologies
- Project management
- Change Management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technology and knowledge of various patterns, anti-patterns, and techniques to ensure that Agile Scrim can be applied effectively
- Working knowledge of Lean Agile SDLC processes and deliverables
- Experience in education and demonstrating facilitation of core agile practices including but not limited to Kanban Scrum Feature and story backlog prioritization and refinement Release planning (Program Increment)
- Hands-on experience with Agile tools (Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Java)
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and delivery focused
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount: