Your role at a glance
What you’ll be doing
- Perform thorough fundamental and valuation analysis on global equities
- In collaboration with colleagues across LGIM, conduct cross-asset class research on long term structural themes.
- Communicate effectively with portfolio managers to drive investment performance in Active Equity funds
- Develop an engagement agenda for companies held in LGIM’s Active portfolios and drive engagement activity with management teams, in collaboration with Investment Stewardship
- Training and development of junior team members on all aspects of equity analysis
- Contribute to presentations for existing and prospective clients
- Promote LGIM’s profile at external meetings, conferences, briefings, etc.
What we’re looking for
- A range of corporate sector experience
- Understanding of ESG issues
- Experience across asset classes
- Thematic research experience
- investment experience in an equity analysis role
- Current market knowledge is essential
- Solid understanding of corporate financial accounts
- Excellent numerical analysis
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- CFA charterholder, SFA registration or Accountancy qualification desirable
If you join us, you’ll get access to some great benefits, including private medical insurance, at least 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, life assurance, and Income Protection. You can participate in our electric car scheme, which offers employees the option to hire a brand new electric car through tax efficient salary sacrifice. We’re also proud to offer competitive family leave.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-related bonus plan and valuable share schemes. And then there are the many discounts we offer that you can take advantage of – both for our own products and at a range of high street stores and online offerings.