Named Account Executive – Aerospace – Key Strategic Account
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good you’ve come to the right place.
About the Team
Join the team leading the way in helping companies achieve the 360-degree customer view needed to deliver connected services and stay competitive in the market where customer expectations are rising faster than product innovations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Named Account Executive to join our Core Enterprise sales team in London and to lead the engagement with one of our largest accounts within the Aerospace and Defence industries. In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with this strategic client account.
• Develop and drive the overall long-term strategy for the account, aligned with the customer’s business objectives
• Coordinate internal Salesforce resources to meet customer business needs
• Perform account planning at assigned accounts, coordinating with Prime and Cloud sales resources to ensure strategic alignment
• Share Salesforce value proposition for existing and/or new customers
• Drive growth within new and existing, assigned accounts (upper Commercial Segment and Enterprise accounts) Key competencies and skills needed
• Objection Handling
• Business Foundations
• Industry Foundations
• Value Discovery
• Point of View Development Our Investment in You
• Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchasing plan
• Ramp up schedule including training boot camp and world-class sales and product e enablement and training
• Career Advancement in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm, leadership development programs Benefits.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
• Health Benefits
• Financial Benefits and perks
• Time off & leave policies
• Parental benefits
• Perks and discounts
• Career development and tuition reimbursement Diversity & Inclusion
One of Salesforce’s core values is Equality. Salesforce believes in equal opportunity employment for everyone. Salesforce also promotes and respects work-life balance because we believe enhancing individual and professional growth is key to global success.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc . or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all